Matriculated students paying for spring courses:
- Spring bills are due in full* by January 8, 2018. *Payment in full means full payment is made either by the student, the student submits a sponsorship payment letter, the student's financial aid is reflected on the bill, or a first payment made on a payment plan has been received. A $50 payment plan / late fee will be assessed to accounts that have no payment activity.
- Meal plans will not be activated until payment has been received.
- Spring course book funds for financial aid students will be available beginning January 8th for students whose aid was reflected on their account by January 4th. All other students will have book funds available within 24 hours of their being registered and their financial aid reflected on their accounts. Funds that students do not use will be pulled from their ID Card beginning January 26th and added back to your student account. Students should purchase all books for all of their spring courses, including courses starting later in the semester, prior to this date.
- Students who have sponsors paying for their spring books will need to have a sponsor authorization made payable to Follett / CM College Store #2024. It may be emailed to email@example.com, sent to Follett / CM College Store #2024, 1250 Turner Street, Auburn, ME 04210, or dropped off at the CM College Store.
- It is also up to the student to know CMCC's Refund Policy for adding/dropping courses. The details of this policy can be found in the Downloadable Business Office Documents portlet on the Payments and Student Billing page and on page 12 of the online College Catalog.
- Students with questions about their bills should contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (207) 755-5219.
Matriculated students paying for winter term courses:
- Balances for winter term courses are due in full no later than December 18, 2017, or students will be dropped from their winter term courses.
Non-matriculated students paying for courses:
- All courses must be paid for in full* at the time of registration. *Payment in full means full payment is either made by the student, or the student submits a sponsorship payment letter. The College reserves the right to drop students from classes for non-payment.
- All non-credit courses must be paid for in full* at the time of registration. *Payment in full means full payment is either made by the student, or the student submits a sponsorship payment letter. The College reserves the right to drop students from classes for non-payment. You may pay on-line with Visa/MasterCard or stop by the Business Office and pay with check, cash, Visa, MasterCard & Discover. If you have 3rd party sponsorship you need to bring in or have your sponsorship letter e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to (207) 755-5495.