Matriculated students paying for fall courses:
- Fall bills are due in full* by August 19, 2019. *Payment in full means full payment is made either by the student, the student submits a sponsorship payment letter, or the student's anticipated financial aid is reflected on the bill. The payment plan form is available on CM Connect. Students are dropped for non-payment.
- Fall course book funds for financial aid students will be available beginning Monday, August 19, 2019 and within 48 hours for newly-registered or newly-approved for financial aid students.
- If your financial aid is not reflected on your fall bill, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (207) 755-5328 or email@example.com to see what you need to do to complete the financial aid process.
- Meal plans will not be activated unless payment activity has been received by August 23 in full, payments have been made on a payment plan, financial aid has been applied or anticipated sponsorship payments have been applied.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed to students with outstanding charges beginning September 2, 2019 for non-payment.
Non-Matriculated students paying for courses:
- All courses must be paid for in full* at the time of registration. *Payment in full means full payment made by the student or the student submits a sponsorship payment letter when registering.