Skip To Content

Academic Forms
Challenge Exam (.pdf, 87K)
Change of Major (.pdf, 78K)
An unofficial transcript must accompany the Change of Major form before bringing it to the new chairperson for signature.
Course Registration (.pdf, 118K)
Request to Audit a Course (.pdf, 21K)
Course Info
Spring 2016 Course Price List (.pdf, 416K)
Student Records
Re-order Award (.pdf, 79K)
Student Consent for Release of Records (.pdf, 333K)
Student Withdrawal Form (.pdf, 261K)
Transcript Request Form (.pdf, 325K)
Current students may log in to CM-Connect and submit an online Official Transcript Request.  To do this, please log in and then click here.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.