CM-Connect now features an automated waitlist for your ease and convenience.  Click here to find out more (must be logged in).

Course Schedules Portlet Instructions:

To view complete course listings:
  • Click on "Course Search" below.
  • Select the semester or session you want from the first dropdown menu (Term).
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Search".

 Matriculated students paying for Spring / Winter courses:

  • Spring bills are due in full* by January 14, 2019.  *Payment in full means full payment is made either by the student, the student submits a sponsorship payment letter, the student's anticipated financial aid is reflected on the bill, or a first payment has been made on the payment plan.


  • Winter bills are due in full* by December 17, 2018 or students will be dropped from their course(s).  We do not offer a payment plan for the winter semester as the semester is too short.  Please check with the Financial Aid Office to see if you have additional financial aid available to cover your winter course(s). 


  • Spring course book funds for financial aid students will be available beginning Monday, January 14, 2019 for students whose anticipated financial aid was reflected on their account by Thursday, January 10, 2019.  Books and supplies for all spring courses must be purchased during this time.  Left over book funds will be pulled from ID cards on Friday, February 8, 2019 and added back to the student's account to begin the refund process. 

Non-Matriculated students paying for courses:

  • All courses must be paid for in full* at the time of registration. *Payment in full means full payment made by the student or the student submits a sponsorship payment letter when registering.



Academic Forms
Title Description File type
Course Info
Student Records
Title Description File type

If you have previously graduated and wish to order a replacement diploma, complete this form. $20 replacement fee required. See form for details.


Complete and submit this form to withdraw from Central Maine Community College. (Note: this is not for withdrawing from individual courses.)


 .PDF is for those without CMConnect access and/or those requesting Accuplacer scores or Expedited Processing. Print the form, read it, complete it with a hand-written signature, and return it to our office. We will accept a legible form by mail, fax, drop-off, or as a scanned .pdf email attachment. Please contact the Registrar's Office to render payment after form submission (if required). All contact information is on the bottom of the form. Incomplete forms will not be processed.

ONLINE Transcript Request System: Click here to access the online transcript request system. (You must be logged in to CMConnect.)


This form grants CMCC permission to discuss details of a students educational records with a third-party, such as a parent, spouse, or sponsor. Form must be completed, signed, and submitted by the student (in person) to the Registrar's Office.

Title Description File type