Matriculated students paying for summer courses:
- We do not offer a payment plan for the summer session. Summer bills are due in full* by May 8, 2017. *Payment in full means full payment is made either by the student, the student submits a sponsorship payment letter, or the student's financial aid is reflected on the bill. Students will be dropped for non-payment.
- Summer course book funds for financial aid students will only be available from May 8th through May 16th. Students must purchase all books for summer courses as unused book funds will be pulled May 17th and added back to student accounts. After this date, you will be required to purchase books out of pocket and will be reimbursed when financial aid funds are disbursed to you.
- Summer course book funds for sponsored students will have funds available May 8th through May 16th and you must purchase all summer books during this time. Students picking up courses later in the term will have their book funds available within 24 hours after registration and after we have received your sponsorship letter.
- Students planning to live on campus this summer while taking courses must contact the Housing Office. Housing charges will be due in full at the time your tuition bill is due. There is no meal plan offered for the summer session.
- It is also up to the student to know CM’s Refund Policy for adding/dropping courses. The details of this policy can be found in the Downloadable Business Office Documents portlet on the Payments and Student Billing page and on page 12 of the online College Catalog.
Non-matriculated students paying for courses:
- All courses must be paid for in full at the time of registration. This means full payment is made by the student, or the student submits a sponsorship payment letter. The College reserves the right to drop students from classes for non-payment.