Can I march in May, even though I am graduating in another term?

Students who have graduated the previous August, December and May graduation points may participate in commencement provided they have already met all their degree requirements, or they are registered for the necessary remaining courses.
Students who have filed a Request to Graduate form but have more than 6 credits outstanding in their program requirements and are not registered for these requirements in the next semester must seek permission to participate in Commencement from the Dean of Academic Affairs.