MUSTANG FITNESS INFORMATION
The Mustang Fitness Center is here to help you and those around you live and make healthier lifestyle choices. We are the hidden gem located in Kirk Hall on the campus of Central Maine Community College!
If you currently attend or are a faculty member, the use of the Mustang Fitness Center is FREE for you, and we encourage you to take advantage of this amazing benefit your college offers.
If you are a member of the community, then look no further and you’ll see exactly why we are the best around and offer the most services at affordable prices.
* Yearly membership $150/ comes with 2 free training sessions + assessment and goal setting
* Personal training with student:10 half hour sessions= $150
* Personal training with student: 10- 1 hour sessions= $250
* Personal training with professional: 10- half hour sessions= $250
* Personal training with professional: 10- 1 hour sessions= $450
* Group personal training: $75 monthly per person ( minimum of 2 people needed but can have as many as 6!)
* Resting metabolic testing: $45 dollar. ( coaching and time included)
- Students/Facility/Staff/Community members MUST check in with school I.D
- Every new person must have an orientation.
- All members and participants are responsible for their personal property (locks are available when exchanged with ID)
- Street shoes are not allowed in the gym. Gravel & dirt on street shoes can damage cardio equipment and the special flooring in the gym. Please bring gym sneakers in separately, and change into the once you get into Kirk Hall. NO open toe footwear
- Proper Gym attire is required
- NO food in the facility (water/Sports drinks are allowed)
- Please be respectful to other members (re-rack weights, no swearing or crude language, wipe down equipment after use etc.)
- Ask fitness staff for a spot/help or if you have any questions regarding technique or form.